• Inshore minibox (100gr shrimp)
• Räkans fish and shellfish casserole served with rice and rich in flavour (a bit spicy)
• Crème brûlée
• Cold cuts
• Rib eye steak with bell pepper potato gratin and garlic butter
• Toast Skagen
• Pike-perch with white wine sauce and dillpotatoes
• Chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream
• Scampi with lemon and garlic sauce (a bit spicy)
• Pasta Vongole – Cockles, garlic, cherry tomatoes, white wine and linguini
• Camembert with cloudberry jam
• Chèvre Chaud salad with roasted walnuts
• Rich bean and vegetable stew, served with rice
• Lobstersoup laced with congac
• Toast Skagen with white fish roe
• Toast skagen with white fish roe
These menues and prices are for groups bigger then 10 persons and when you pre-order the menu at least two weekdays before the dinner.
We server our shellfish with homemade bread, butter, and garlic mayonnaise.
We start of by serving our fresh shrimp (inshore minibox 100gr) this is followed by two oysters, mussles cooked in white wine, two crayfish and a half crab or a king crab leg.
Price: 415 kr / 545 kr (with king crab)
We start of by serving our fresh shrimp (inshore minibox 100gr), this is followed by two oysters, half a lobster, mussles cooked in white wine, two crayfish and half a crab or a king crab leg.
Price: 610 kr / 740 kr (with king crab)
We start of with our delicious lobstersoup followed by two oysters and our inshore minibox (100gr shrimps). For the main we have half a lobster, mussles cooked in white wine, two crayfish and half a crab or a king crab leg.
Price: 740 kr / 870 kr (with king crab)
One glass of wine for the starter
One glass of wine for the main course
One glass of dessertwine for the dessert
These wines are simple but selected to match the food to make the dinner a great taste experience.
Price: 250 KR
These wines are better and more exclusive, each one selected to elevate the food and make it an extraordinary taste experience.
Price: 350 KR</
When weather and wind makes it impossible for us to get fresh shellfish we may have to serve frozen alternatives — of course of the highest quality!
+46 (0)-522 40 888
Vasagatan 23, 111 20 Stockholm
Sun – Thu 17.00 – 00.00
Fri – 16.00 – 01.00
Sat -14.00 – 01.00