• Inshore minibox (100gr shrimp)
• Räkans fish and shellfish casserole served with rice and rich in flavour (a bit spicy)
• Crème brûlée with fresh berries
• 3 kinds of paté
• Rib eye steak with bell pepper potato gratin and garlic butter
• Cod with scampi, whisky sauce and roasted potatoes
• Chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream and fresh berries
• Chilli and lemon marinated squid served with grilled bell peppar and cooked potatoes
• Petit Choux with warm chocolate sauce
• Coc with scampi, whisky sauce and roasted potatoes
• Chevre Chaud salad with roasted walnuts
• Samosas (phyllo bundles) with vegetables and currytaste, one potato cake with cheese and one with broccoli, served with spicy bell pepper sauce and mixed sallad
• Lobstersoup laced with congac
• Toast Skagen with white fish roe
• Toast skagen with white fish roe
These menues and prices are for groups bigger then 10 persons and when you pre-order the menu at least two weekdays before the dinner.
We server our shellfish with homemade bread, butter, and garlic mayonnaise.
We start of by serving our fresh shrimp (inshore minibox 100gr) this is followed by two oysters, mussles cooked in white wine, two crayfish and a half crab or a king crab leg.
Price: 390 kr / 490 kr (with king crab)
We start of by serving our fresh shrimp (inshore minibox 100gr), this is followed by two oysters, half a lobster, mussles cooked in white wine, two crayfish and half a crab or a king crab leg.
Price: 590 kr / 690 kr (with king crab)
We start of with our delicious lobstersoup followed by two oysters and our inshore minibox (100gr shrimps). For the main we have half a lobster, mussles cooked in white wine, two crayfish and half a crab or a king crab leg.
Price: 720 kr / 820 kr (with king crab)
One glass of wine for the starter
One glass of wine for the main course
One glass of dessertwine for the dessert
These wines are simple but selected to match the food to make the dinner a great taste experience.
Price: 250 KR
These wines are better and more exclusive, each one selected to elevate the food and make it an extraordinary taste experience.
Price: 350 KR
When weather and wind makes it impossible for us to get fresh shellfish we may have to serve frozen alternatives — of course of the highest quality!
+46 (0)-522 40 888
Vasagatan 23, 111 20 Stockholm
Every day 12 pm – until late